One of the keys to finding a good home without hassle is through a good agent. More than a good resume, they need to have a good track record and a good reputation. They should be effective as an agent. Here are eight good questions to ask an agent before hiring their services.
1. What compelled you to become a real estate agent?
2. Why would I want to work with you?
3. What sets you apart from other real estate agents?
4. What are the things you will do in order for me to find the home that I want?
5. What are the common problems encountered in real estate transactions and what will you do to avoid or fix them?
6. What are the common mistakes that people do in buying their first house?
7. What other professionals do you suggest we work with?
8. Are you able to provide me testimonials from your previous clients?